- CNC Milling
- Fourth and Fifth Axis Machining Capability
- CNC Turning
- Drilling & Tapping
- Machine Work – General Contract
- Machine Work – Special
- Machine Work – Castings
- Machine Work – All
- Lathes – Precision Turning Services
- Milling – Precision
- Precision Machines composites
- Wire EDM
- Sinker EDM
- Surface Grinding
- CNC machining of Small to Medium sized parts
- 5×5 work envelope
CNC lathe and CNC Machining centers for greater service and quality.
PEM Tooling Inc. has the capabilities and the experience to machine all types of materials.
Common Materials Used:
- Aluminum – 2024-T351, 6061-T6, 6063-T3, 7075, Cast
- Brass – Naval 464, Alloy 360, Bronze
- Copper – ETP, Oxygen Free 102, Alloy 110, Beryllium
- Steel – C1018, 1045 , 1144 High Stress ,12l14 , 1215, 4140, 8620
- Stainless Steel – 303, 304, 316, 420, 17-4 PH
- Plastics – Acrylic, Nylon, Polycarbonate, Teflon, UHMW, PVC
- Extrusions – Special Shapes, Aluminum, Plastics
- Inconels (all types)
- Nitronic 50 hs
- Nitronic 60
- And many others
- Other materials available as specifications require
We can meet your production needs!
- Quantities Produce range from 1 to 100,000
- One-up models to full round-the-clock production.
- We can setup to make one part or thousands. INNOVATIVE tooling and fixturing allow multi-part loads or transfer from operation to operation with minimal downtime for Lean manufacturing capabilities.
- Our operations help maximize parts per day, as required by today’s ever shorter buying cycle, filling immediate needs or monthly quantities for J.I.T (Just In Time) and regular inventory requirements, as lean manufacturing is the future of productivity.
- Extra Hours on production if needed.
CAD/CAM technology allows PEM Tooling to quickly transition from idea to design to production, including the ability to reverse engineer functional parts if necessary. Modifications are easily translated into the finished design with minimum effort and maximum quality control.
We are equipped with the latest hardware to permit access to any one of a number of PC’s or printers. PEM Tooling can also transfer programs directly to, or from, any of our machines. We also have the ability to receive data in many formats, including: DXF, IGES, PARASOLID, SLDPRT.. anything to streamline print to part.
With the addition of high speed data lines, we have the ability to send and receive data via E-mail or upload with FTP. We have many programs available to our programmers, whereby we can use your CAD data, apply tooling, and send it directly to our machines.
Doing things right the first time,